Entrepreneurship for creative kids
Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset that you want to bring to life?
We deliver Entrepreneurship Sessions to years 9 – 12 in the Illawarra and Shoalhaven regions.
The Entrepreneurship Sessions
It is delivered via a 4-hour design thinking workshop that helps you think like an Entrepreneur.
In this session, the following is covered:
- Identifying a problem and finding a solution
- Market Research
- Learning the process of prototyping
Options for delivery:
- It can be delivered at your designated High School
- Zig Zag Hub – Entrepreneurship Learning Hub, in Wollongong CBD.
- Zig Zag Hub – Entrepreneurship Learning Hub, in Nowra – Junction Street. *COMING SOON!
- Becoming a great problem solver in an everchanging world
- Gain the confidence in taking ownership of your own idea
- Build your skills in public speaking and communication
- Learn the real world of an entrepreneur
- Become a job creator
Since my daughter was introduced to the program, she has absolutely loved it! Her ideas have taken shape and are now put into practice. Sophia loves interacting with the facilitators and workers at the space. The learning environment is safe, educational, and fun.
I can highly recommend this, especially for kids that are looking for something a little different. I saw fabulous changes in my son during the first term he did this subject and he was super keen for the term to start again! The educators/facilitators are phenomenal.
Zig Zag Hub has inspired me, empowered me, and encouraged me. I have learned invaluable business and life skills and Zig Zag has helped me to find my passion and a great business idea. I am extremely grateful to the Zig Zag Hub for creating such an amazing program. I would definitely recommend the program to anyone who is looking to awaken their creativity and learn new skills.
The Zig Zag Hub ran and organised a Year 10 Entrepreneur program for a number of students through out term 1. The real benefits for the students was the improved confidence and sense of self when preparing to pitch their ideas. Students really enjoyed the program and learnt a lot. I would highly recommend this program.